I'm a Current Landlord
Listing Your Property
Homesuite Business Stay Approved Partners Agree To:
- Maintain accurate availability and pricing, including fees, on all property listings. Homesuite will send bookings without first confirming.
- Accept and confirm Homesuite leases within 24 hours. If there is an unavoidable conflict, contact Homesuite immediately.
- Maintain 6 hour average response rate to all tenant inquiries
- Furnish all properties within Homesuite's Business Stay Approved minimum furnishing, amenity, and quality requirements.
- Accurately represent all properties: photos depict the current condition, layout and size of unit and all fees and amenities are correctly depicted.
- Properly clean properties prior to tenant move-in.
- Have the rights to rent out all properties on Homesuite and/or are the rightful owner or property manager of the properties.
- Comply with all local and federal laws with regards to holding and returning security deposits in a timely manner (when applicable), including documenting any legal deductions
- Comply with all of Homesuite’s Partner Standards, including our strict Non-Discrimination Policy.
- Maintain at least a 4 star customer review rating on all Business Stay Approved listings
- Maintain a professional level of service to the BSA tenants. Homesuite reserves the right to disqualify a landlord from the BSA program due to poor service.
- Provide 24/7 Maintenance/Emergency contact information and respond to maintenance requests within 24 hours or less for more urgent matters
- Provide a minimum of 24 hours written notice to the tenant before entering the property.
Have more questions? Submit a request