Homesuite Peace of Mind Guarantee
Homesuite vets each landlord and property, so we can guarantee each listing is accurate and as described. We will protect you in the unlikely case of fraud, significant property misrepresentation, and uninhabitable conditions upon arrival.
All HomeSuite tenants are protected by a signed lease, which is our contractual agreement, and covers resolution for both the tenant and landlord in the case of a dispute.
In the unlikely event that the owner cancels after the lease is signed, our team will quickly help you find another property.
Deposits and Cancellations
The $500 holding deposit lets us submit your application, reserve your desired property and prevent others from leasing it during your desired dates. We release the hold if/when:
- You sign the lease
- The landlord declines availability
- You do not pass the tenant screen process and cannot find someone to cosign the lease with you (a guarantor)
If you decide not to sign the lease, or not to pay the security deposit or any rent that might be due upfront, we unfortunately cannot refund the $500.
Homesuite will make things right if your apartment is not as described in any of the following ways:
- The living quarters (bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms and kitchens) are significantly misrepresented in writing or by photographs on the HomeSuite website
- The property is not within 1000 feet of the communicated geographic location
- The property has a different number of bedrooms or bathrooms than the listing
- The property is not habitable because of damage or cleanliness
Let us know within 24 hours of move in and we will do everything we can to find a suitable replacement for you, or we will work to issue a refund for any paid rent, deposits and other fees.