To inquire about a property using the messaging platform, click the "Contact Us" button on the listing.
After clicking the "Contact Us" button, you will be asked to enter your first name, last name, and whether you are traveling for business or personal reasons.
If you are traveling for business reasons, the form will expand, requesting more information. If you are traveling for personal reasons, the form will expand, requesting more information. Please fill out the form, including a friendly message to the landlord, and click "Contact" to submit the inquiry to the landlord.
- Move In - The date you are requesting your stay to begin
- Move Out - The date you are requesting your stay to end
- Occupants - The number of occupants who will reside in the unit
- Pet - Whether you will be bringing a pet with you
- Email - Your email address
- Phone - Your phone number
- Message - A personalized, friendly message to the landlord with any additional questions you may have regarding the property
After you've completed the form and clicked the "Contact" button, the landlord will receive your inquiry and be asked to send you a response.
If you are new to Homesuite, a new account will be created for you. Look for a “Welcome to Homesuite” email in your inbox to activate your account and access your messages on Homesuite. Please make sure to check your spam folder if you do not see these email notifications within minutes of submitting your inquiries.